How to Place an Order:
1. Select your products by clicking on the "Add to Cart" icon.
2. When you are finished shopping, click the light blue "Your Cart" icon found directly under the Providence Supplies banner at the top of the page.
3. On the "Your Cart" display screen, ensure your order is correct and make any necessary changes. Click "Checkout" when complete.
4. On the contact information screen, fill in the required fields (name and email address) and click "Continue."
5. Your order will then be automatically sent to us for processing. We will return via email your final total with shipping and taxes. You will then be able to continue the process of payment. (see below)
Making an Online Purchase:
When placing an order you will not be able to make payment until taxes and appropriate shipping costs are determined. We do our best to seek your interests when packaging your order so it is the most cost effective. When you have recieved your final total (tax and shipping included) via email,you may then take the necessary steps for payment. We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Pay Pal, Electronic Money Transfer, cheque or money order. You may also wish to pick up your order directly from our location in Clinton, Ontario, Canada if it is more cost saving for you.
General Return Policy:
Providence Supplies customers may return new, un-opened items purchased and fulfilled from Providence Supplies within 30 days of Providence Supplies receipt or invoice for a store credit at customers own shipping expense. Items should be returned in their original product packaging. Providence Supplies will only pay return shipping charges if the return is a result of error on part of Providence Supplies.
Items That Are Not Returnable:
Providence Supplies does not accept returns of the following items:
1. Items that are opened and used.
2. Items that are damaged by customers.
3. Food or water storage containers.
4. Food items that have been opened
5. Bulk foods
6. Electronics (other than warranty items)
If a customer received a faulty item from Providence Supplies and needs to exchange it for the same replacement item. The customer may return the item to Providence Supplies for inspection complete with proof of customer shipping costs. If upon inspection by Providence Supplies the item is deemed faulty, Providence Supplies will ship a replacement item to the customer at no expense. Providence Supplies will also include reimbursement to the customer for the shipping costs incurred to ship the faulty item back to Providence Supplies.
Please allow approximately 5 to 7 business days to process returns after items are received at Providence Supplies. Providence Supplies will notify customer via e-mail when the replacement items are processed and ready to be shipped.